Castrol EDGE Engine Oil 5W-40 (1L)
Castrol EDGE 5W-40 provides outstanding wear protection in high performance engines designed to run at their optimum level on lower viscosity oils. Castrol EDGE 5W-40 should be used in engines where maximum efficiency and protection is demanded. Castrol EDGE 5W-40 gives you the confidence to demand maximum engine performance from today’s performance engines that operate at higher temperatures with tighter tolerances, requiring lower viscosity oils. Castrol EDGE 5W-40 is proven in tests to deliver outstanding oil strength. The exceptional characteristics of Castrol EDGE 5W-40 ensure that all engine components, from the valve train to the bearings are fully lubricated to provide optimum engine performance and protection.
Features & Benefits:
- Delivers unsurpassed levels of protection across a variety of driving conditions and temperatures providing maximum short and long term engine performance.
- Superior thermal stability ensures minimal breakdown in formulation and minimal engine deposits for cleaner engine internals and ultimate engine protection.
- Reduces engine deposits to help maximise engine response & improves engine efficiency.
- Helps engines run cooler, contributing to longer engine life and reduces engine deposits to help maximise engine response.
- Engineered to minimise oil consumption, ensuring the maximum potential is available from the oil throughout the service interval.
- Exceptional flow characteristics in low ambient temperatures ensure engine protection from the first moments of ignition, minimising wear and damage.
- Excellent light duty diesel engine performance; suits modern direct injection engines without DPF.
American Petroleum Institute (API) Service Classification
• Petrol : SN, (SM, SL, SJ, SH and all superseded classifications)
• Diesel : CF
• ACEA A3/B4, High performance shear stable
• petrol/diesel engine oil
• BMW Longlife – 01
• VW 502 00/ 505 00
• MB – Approval 229.3
• RN0710 / RN0700
• Porsche A40